TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF the truckingadvisor.ca website
(Version 5.0, May 2020)
Our "Conditions for the use of the truckingadvisor.ca Website
In the event of any discrepancy between the conditions hereof and those of the User conditions of use, the User conditions of use will prevail.
Services available on the Website
1 Unregistered and registered user
1.1 In order to access the Website and to be able to use it fully, you must comply with the terms and conditions below.
1.2 You must be 18 years of age or older to be a user.
1.3 You are only allowed to register one profile per person on the Website. The profile is personal and you must not give it to third parties. However, if you own different buildings and different businesses, you can register multiple accounts.
1.4 To become a Registered User, you must create an account and choose your own password which you must use with your e-mail address when you log on to the Website. Otherwise, we can send you a password. The password is personal and you must not give it away or make it available to others in any way. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password does not get into the hands of a third party. If you find that your password is or may have been compromised, you are required to notify us. We can and will change the password if there is a risk that it has been compromised or used in violation of the Terms of Service.
1.7 In addition, we reserve the right, at any time and without notice or explanation, to delete your profile and user-generated content. In this case, our disclaimer will apply without limitation.
1.8 Users will be responsible for the content they publish on the truckingadvisor.ca website.
1.9 Users guarantee that all the content published on the Website will be exact and truthful (when they establish facts) or truthful (when they express opinions).
2.0 Users will not be allowed to publish content on the Website that
* is illegal, misleading, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous, defamatory, condemnable, obscene, pornographic or rude,
* has a sexist, political or racist character,
* infringes the rights of a third party, in particular any intellectual property right,
* is insulting or in any way violates any applicable law or regulation, whether local, national or international,
* serves an unfair or illegal purpose and / or content (or promotes illicit purposes),
* is technically harmful (which refers, without limitation, to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojans, computer worms, harmful components, corrupted data or any other malicious program, or harmful data or behavior).
2.2 The User hereby grants us the right to initiate and take the legal measures that we consider necessary in the event of an infringement relating to the User's content.
2.3 We may at any time request from the User information about the content, including documents justifying the information contained in the content. In particular, the Registered User must be able to prove that the content is based on an authentic purchase or service experience in the context of a real commercial relationship with the company concerned by the content.